Eliza and Patrick :: Married!

Eliza and Patrick planned an incredible wedding with the help of Ann McQueen of Emerald City Designs. It was rich in tradition and detail, and filled with love and family. The Inn at St. John’s was the perfect setting, providing an opulent backdrop for the day. They said their vows in the chapel, and celebrated under the stars in the atrium. With late-night desserts, plenty of dancing, and our photobooth set up near the cocktail tables, the evening was an absolute blast!

Congratulations again, you two!!

bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly001bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly002bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly003bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly005bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly006bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly007bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly008bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly009bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly010bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly011bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly012bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly013bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly014bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly018bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly020bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly023bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly024bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly025bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly026bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly027bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly028bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly029bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly030bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly031bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly032bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly033bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly034bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly035bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly036bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly037bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly039bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly040bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly042bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly043bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly046bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly047bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly048bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly049bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly051bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly052bay-area-wedding-photographer-kholly053

____________
Coordinator / Florist:  Ann McQueen of Emerald City Designs
Ceremony / Reception: The Inn at St. John’s
Photographer:  K. Holly Photography
Videographer: Epic Motion
Music: DJ Joey A
Wedding Cake: Elite Sweets
Hair and Makeup: Janelle and Jamie of The Makeup Loft
____________

Cheers!!  xoxo, Kristen + Brennigan

bay area photo booth photographer wedding

_____________

k.holly  |  san francisco bay area wedding photographer

• Jenay Frost via FacebookMarch 4, 2014 - 3:26 pm

first look reaction from the groom = perfection! Great job as always! xo

• Jen Kennedy via FacebookMarch 4, 2014 - 4:48 pm

Love, love, love! Beautiful couple, beautiful images!

• Jennifer Swartzwelder via FacebookMarch 4, 2014 - 5:21 pm

Aww…you captured some incredible moments!!

• Anne Jansen via FacebookMarch 4, 2014 - 6:08 pm

Beautiful, as always. Love, love, love.

• Christy Johnson via FacebookMarch 4, 2014 - 6:22 pm

So beautiful!

• Ruby Burns Peoples via FacebookMarch 4, 2014 - 7:55 pm

Love these!

• Eliza (the bride!)March 5, 2014 - 4:10 am

BEAUTIFUL! We look at our pictures almost everyday and love them more each time. Again, thank you so much to you & Brennigan!

• Christie Cino Adams via FacebookMarch 5, 2014 - 5:21 am

gorgeous!!!

• Amy Forbes Wells via FacebookMarch 5, 2014 - 5:55 am

Great, great captures, beautiful couple!

• T.E.April 26, 2014 - 7:25 am

Congrats to the beautiful couple! We were there live and it was spectacular down to every last detail. All the best.

• […] When I first began my wedding photography career in late 2011, I was invited to work alongside the person I hired to photograph my upcoming wedding. Unfortunately, I already was booked for that date (out of only four weddings for my first year!), and I was shattered (and flattered) that I couldn’t be working alongside her, but she even considered me? And back then?! This winter (2 seasons and over 40 weddings later!), Kristen of K. Holly Photography approached me again to assist her in a few winter weddings during her transition stage from West Michigan to the Bay City area in California. I giddily agreed — working with the one person who inspired me to become a wedding photographer: a dream come true! And then the panic set in…but that is for another blog, another time! I’ll be sharing my photographs from our joint adventure. To see the importance of having two wedding photographers and how these different perspectives interact, you can view Kristen’s full wedding blog. […]