Katee and Casey :: Married!

Katee and Casey are married! Woohoo! We adore these two, and were SO excited for their wedding day to come. They planned everything perfectly, with a timeless color palette of navy, gold & white, with just a touch of pink. Cityscape Events was the perfect setting for their celebration, and Kalamazoo College’s Stetson Chapel for their vows. They are such a fun couple with an awesome group of friends and family. We felt like part of the group as we cruised around the city on their vintage double decker English bus. It was such a great day! Gorgeous details, love and tear-filled eyes, and tons of laughter. Everything they wanted their wedding to be!

An unplanned First Look with her Dad… love!

And a beautiful moment before their Bride and Groom First Look, they exchanged gifts on either side of the chapel before seeing each other.

The big moment! Katee drew in a deep breath and closed her eyes…

and they saw each other for the first time.

A behind the scenes look at this oh-so-romantic moment. Thanks Lisa! 😉

Gorgeous chapel, filling with their families and friends. It’s time!

And they’re married! Bubble sendoff!bride and groom bubbles

bride groom sexy kiss

Katee and Casey, we love you!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness 🙂 k+j

_______________________

Ceremony Venue: Kalamazoo College – Stetson Chapel

Reception Venue: Cityscape Events

Wedding Gown: Sottero and Midgley

Shoes: Nina

Transportation: Gallagher’s Double Decker English Bus

Photography: K. Holly Photography

• Jessica Hamlin via FacebookOctober 8, 2012 - 3:59 pm

Gorgeous images!!!

• Katee Aubil via FacebookOctober 8, 2012 - 4:40 pm

So here they are, 1 year after I started imagining them… and they are absolute perfection!!! I am in tears as I look through them! (go figure.. I was crying half the wedding day too!!!) I love you dearly!! Thank you for being SO wonderful and amazingly talented!!! <3 <3

• Kelly Lucas Gorney via FacebookOctober 8, 2012 - 8:25 pm

Lovely, as always!

• Libby Pruitt Johnson via FacebookOctober 8, 2012 - 8:36 pm

Beautiful wedding! Love these!

• RachaelOctober 8, 2012 - 8:40 pm

Goodness these are AMAZING!!! Beautiful beautiful beautiful!

• Rachael Petersen via FacebookOctober 8, 2012 - 8:41 pm

These are some of the most stunning images I’ve seen. So gorgeous!

• Becky Olson Anderson via FacebookOctober 9, 2012 - 1:11 pm

so gorgeous!

• Carleen Burns via FacebookOctober 9, 2012 - 2:27 pm

Adore…Living in Kzoo, I am often at both locations for weddings. You did a beautiful job with this.

• Renee HradskyOctober 9, 2012 - 7:25 pm

Breath taking! Katee your pictures are amazing!

• Jai CatalanoOctober 11, 2012 - 10:57 am

I don’t know why I always cry at weddings. I don’t always laugh at comedy clubs. 🙂

• Jonny CarrollOctober 12, 2012 - 1:11 pm

Such a beautiful day! You truly captured their special moments.

• […] adore this girl! I first met Corlyn when she was a bridesmaid in Katee and Casey’s wedding last summer. And here she is, in front of my camera again! She shows up to Katee’s house for […]

• […] helped that I knew these two crazy adorable newlyweds already through our past-couple-turned-bffs, Katee and Casey. That always makes for the most amazing nights. But I even caught my 2nd shooter a few times […]