{ Katie and David :: Married! }

October first – not exactly a time when you would be thinking Lake Michigan beach weather, but we absolutely were!  Heck, we were outside in Ludington in February this past winter for their winter engagement session!  Crazy northerners, not afraid of the weather. You may know, I’m a northern Minnesota girl myself.  I don’t love the cold… but I can make friends with it for a beautiful day like this!  Says I, from beneath my fuzzy purple hooded knee-length coat. Hey, I matched the bridesmaids! Kidding aside, it truly was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, spirits were high, and two people were in love. Katie and David were at Our Savior Lutheran Church in Scottville getting ready to walk down the aisle, and getting excited to clink glasses and cut a rug at the historic Stearns Motor Inn!

I was absolutely crazy for her dress and details – love that sparkle!!

Boys in bowties? Adorbs!

I love this one. Swoon!

Lake Michigan!! Congratulations again, you two!!  We loved spending the day with you and your friends and family. Wishing you all the best!!  xoxo, k+j

• Casidy Geer via FacebookNovember 23, 2011 - 11:24 pm

so jealous of the wonderful shots….when you come home I want some family ones…inbox me the cost….I want your pictures on our wall one way or another!!!!

• K. Holly Photography via FacebookNovember 23, 2011 - 11:26 pm

Aww <3 Casidy, I SO SO SO wish we could have shot your wedding! I would absolutely love to take some pictures of your adorable family when we come home. I'll pack my gear! 🙂

• Casidy Geer via FacebookNovember 23, 2011 - 11:30 pm

yay!!! i wish you would have too…but hello cute baby totally over did it!!!! We will get you next time!! AND snuggles with the babe!!! I am supper excited!!

• Casidy Geer via FacebookNovember 24, 2011 - 12:14 am

like renewal next time!!! haha!

• Amber WicknigNovember 24, 2011 - 9:37 am

Fantastic pictures as always! Do you know where she got the banner that says Here Comes the Bride? I want one.

• Rachel SchroederNovember 26, 2011 - 8:13 pm

Inquiring on your available for June 30th or August 4th. I’m getting married in Manistee MI. Please let me know. Thank you!

Rachel Schroeder
    schroederrachel@ymail.com

• Katie Benson Gundersen via FacebookDecember 3, 2011 - 1:07 pm

Thank you, Kristen and Jamie for such wonderful wedding day pictures. We received our DVD in the mail yesterday and we couldn’t be happier with everything that you have done! Thanks again!! You’re both the greatest! 🙂