{ Pamela and Mark :: Wedding in Puerto Vallarta! }

{  Part two of Pamela and Mark’s wedding  ::  portraits, details, dinner and dancing!  }

(Part one is right here)

After saying their I-do’s, we took a few minutes for pictures on the grounds of Playa Fiesta Beach Club & Hotel in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.  The day could not have been more amazing!  After a few pictures on the beach, Pam and Mark made their grand entrance to the cocktail hour with a Mariachi band playing, and their closest friends and family surrounding them.  After an incredible dinner, everyone danced, had cake, and a very memorable time… including a late-night dip in the pool!

Custom cigars, hand-rolled on the spot!  Awesome!  This was Jamie’s favorite detail, and they were a huge hit!

And all of a sudden… everyone was in the pool!

I’m pretty sure Jamie and I were the only dry ones!  We had SUCH a great time, one of our favorite weddings ever.

See?  We can dip and smooch on camera too 😉

Congratulations, Pam and Mark!!  We are so happy to have met you, and to now call you friends  🙂

• AngelaJanuary 18, 2011 - 10:42 pm

OMG Kristen I am in love with this wedding! Everything looks so amazing, wonderful job!!

• JamieJanuary 19, 2011 - 8:36 am

Pam and Mark, I think you need to go back to Puerto Vallarta for your one year anniversary…and I think you need us there to photograph that too! That was such a fun time, and it was so awesome meeting you and all of your friends. Hope to hang out with you all again soon!

• Heather Wiitala via FacebookJanuary 19, 2011 - 12:36 pm

what a fabulous wedding! i cannot believe they all ended up in the pool!

• SuzanneJanuary 19, 2011 - 1:11 pm

Wow, incredible pictures and beautiful couple!

• Jessica Schumacher via FacebookJanuary 19, 2011 - 3:14 pm

Beautiful pictures!!! Yes the pool was s great idea until we had to pack wet clothes the next day, lol!! _ kristen and Jamie, yall are the best !!!!!!!!!!

• AmandaDJanuary 20, 2011 - 10:53 am

These are amazing! I love re-living the whole weekend. THANK YOU SO MUCH for all that you guys did & for capturing these wonderful memories for our friends.

• […] (part two is right here) […]

• […] I ended up with a lot more photo favorites that I thought I would when I stared writing this post- it was a great year for photography, travel, friends, family and adventure.  A photo favorites post wouldn’t be complete if I didn’t share some of my favorite photos by somebody else- Kristen at K. Holly Studios for the amazing photos she capture of Mark & Pam’s wedding in Puerto Vallarta  (the Rehearsal, the Ceremony, the Party) […]

• laurenSeptember 18, 2012 - 5:26 pm

Really pretty photos! I love the photo of the bride and bridesmaids on the beach with those umbrellas.