{ Little Jack and Family }

I love little Jack!  He’s about 4 1/2 months old, and all kinds of cute!  We met on a gorgeous fall afternoon in Grand Rapids for a family lifestyle session.  Their session was a baby gift from a bride of mine, the beautiful and amazing Lander. She called to tell me about Jack, and offered to give them a family session as a gift.  I thought that was SO sweet and thoughtful!  Christina and Josh are wonderful people, and I love their little family.  They even brought their Golden Retriever, Bailey along!  I just love sessions like this.  In Landers words, they make my heart all sparkly  🙂

Aww, nothing like a mama and her baby boy.  Adore these!  🙂

I’m crazy for this black & white picture of Josh and Jack.  Love. It!

dad kissing baby

Bailey!!

golden retrievergolden retriever

They wanted just a couple with just the two of them, I thought that was SO sweet!  You guys are the cutest!

Eek!  Heart… melting…

mom and baby field Congratulations again on your little one!  Much love to you!  :)k

• EmilyNovember 21, 2010 - 4:49 pm

What a beautiful family! They all look so happy together. My favorites are the individual ones of mom and Jack, and dad and Jack. So precious!

• LanderNovember 22, 2010 - 10:19 am

I love you guys!

• Kristen WynnNovember 22, 2010 - 11:05 am

Oh, Little Jack and Bailey are SOO cute. Mom and Dad look great, beautiful family. Love it!

• erin alfaroNovember 27, 2010 - 3:06 am

These are beautiful Kristen! What an adorable family. I love the location. Great variety of shots. They will be so thrilled! What an awesome gift too!!!

• BriNovember 29, 2010 - 10:58 pm

Love your use of light and what a great location! The family is gorgeous and their dog is cute!

• ANDREADecember 1, 2010 - 12:11 pm

Does your talent know no end? LOVE this family session, what a gorgeous family, and such yummy light!

• Jac L.January 1, 2011 - 12:06 am

Love everything about them – the light, the location, the moments you caught! LOVE THEM!

• […] hard to believe its been 8 months since Jack’s last session! Time sure flies 🙂  Happy birthday little man!  Look how much this adorable little guy has […]

• Armand SutoSeptember 6, 2011 - 9:00 am

This blog is excellent. There is constantly all the proper details in the recommendations of my fingers. Many thanks and keep up the very good work!